Saturday, July 11, 2015

Monthly Features!

We will be highlighting two yogis each month starting in August 2015.  We would love to share with the world your journey, learn a little more about you, and why you love yoga.

Please email me for details and the interview questionnaire at blackgirlyoga@gmail.com.

Yogis chosen will have a beautiful spread on our website with the full interview and will be featured on our Instagram page. 


I am very much excited about this!  Looking forward to hearing from each of you.

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever done a roll call with your IG followers. I am in Rhode Island and would LOVE to meet at least one more black girl yogi as I've started getting more serious about my practice. It'd be great to see where folks from this awesome community are located!! Please do a roll call, pleease!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! And thank you for starting, and sharing such an inspiring account!

    ReplyDelete